Dutchess County Child Support
Judges in Dutchess County rule on child support obligations, violations and enforcement issues differently than judges in other New York counties. The laws may read the same on the books, but every judge brings his or her own unique values to the bench.
I am New Paltz, New York, child support and custody attorney Jonathan D. Katz. For more than a quarter of a century, I have been representing clients in all areas of the law related to Dutchess County child support matters. Make no mistake: Your attorney’s knowledge and understanding of local court procedures and judge expectations in child custody and child support matters will make a significant difference in how your case is decided. I use my knowledge of the Dutchess County system, my years of experience in New York family law matters, and my skillful application of negotiations and strategies to protect your financial rights and interests throughout the process.
Whether you are seeking child support payments or are obliged to pay, it makes sense to hire an attorney who understands the child support system in Dutchess County. Contact my law firm in New Paltz to discuss any of the following legal matters:
- Child custody, joint custody, legal and physical custody
- New York child support obligations and calculation
- Orange County child support violations and enforcement
- Orange County child support modifications
- Child support and child custody issues for non-married couples in Orange County
- Out-of-state and international custodial parent relocation petitions in Orange County courts
Make sure your child support lawyer knows how the Dutchess County courts rule in child support or child custody matters. From my offices in New Paltz, I represent clients in communities throughout Orange County and the Hudson River Valley. Contact me today to arrange an opportunity to discuss your child support concerns.