Wesley Hills Village Court
Village of Wesley Hills Justice Court
432 Route 306
Wesley Hills, NY 10952
Wesley Hills Court Website
Wesley Hills is a village located in the town of Ramapo in Rockland County, NY. The village has a population of more than 5,600 people. If you were issued a traffic ticket for speeding, or for any other moving violation, while driving on a road in Wesley Hills, New York, you should be sure to speak with a qualified traffic lawyer before making any decisions about how to proceed in your case.
The majority of traffic charges in Wesley Hills Court will not require your appearance in court in order to fight the charges. Although you might not have to show up to court to contest your ticket, that doesn’t mean you should talk to the prosecutor before consulting with an experienced lawyer. In fact, it is usually in your best interest to speak with a qualified traffic lawyer who can appear in court on your behalf and help you beat the ticket.
Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. is a skilled local attorney with experience in traffic courts across New York, including Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County.
When Mr. Katz represents you in Wesley Hills Traffic Court, he will begin by negotiating with the prosecutor and/or traffic cop who ticketed you and attempt to work out a favorable plea agreement. If your case does end up going to trial, Mr. Katz will advocate for you in the courtroom so that you can win your case and avoid the most severe penalties. He possesses decades of experience defending clients against traffic tickets in courtrooms across NY. Having a skilled attorney like Mr. Katz on your side can make all the difference in your case.
If were pulled over for speeding in Wesley Hills or anywhere else in Rockland County, New York, you may be concerned about what a conviction might mean for you. Mr. Katz has the knowledge and experience needed to assist you because he appears for clients every single day in traffic courts.Challenge Your Traffic Ticket in Wesley Hills, New York
Mr. Katz can help you contest any traffic violation, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
- Pre-Trial Plea Discussions: Once Mr. Katz learns the specific details of your traffic stop, he will work on developing different strategies for your defense. Prior to the start of trial, he will speak with the patrol officer who ticketed you and/or prosecutor in Wesley Hills Traffic Court. If the police officer who stopped your vehicle committed a procedural error or made any other mistakes before, during or after your vehicle stop, Mr. Katz will highlight that for the court and attempt to get your charges dismissed. Even if there were no major mistakes in your case, Mr. Katz may be in a position to get your traffic charges reduced to a non-moving violation such as improper parking so that you can avoid points on your license.
- Case Heads to Trial: Mr. Katz will ready your case with the expectation that it will eventually head to trial. Even if your case does not go to trial, Mr. Katz’s preparation gives him a major advantage during pre-trial negotiations and carries a great deal of weight during the plea negotiations. If the case does end up reaching trial, Mr. Katz will stand up for you in Wesley Hills Village Traffic Court and fight the ticket.
A traffic conviction in Wesley Hills, or anywhere else in Rockland County, New York, can have negative consequences that affect your driving privileges. If you are convicted of a moving violation, you could be subject to points on your license; accrue too many points and your driver’s license will be suspended. That’s why it is crucial that you contact Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. before you make any final decisions in your traffic case. You can call Mr. Katz day or night at 845-377-2022 to discuss your case or arrange a visit to his conveniently located office in New Paltz, NY.