Pomona Village Court
Pomona is a village located in both Ramapo and Haverstraw, towns in Rockland County, New York. If you were ticketed for speeding, reckless driving or any other moving violation while driving through Pomona, you should contact an experienced traffic defense lawyer today. Jonathan D. Katz routinely appears in courts throughout Rockland County, NY, including Pomona Village.Fight Your Traffic Ticket in Pomona Traffic Court
When you show up to Pomona Traffic Court, you really need to have qualified legal representation in order to give yourself the best chance of avoiding the most severe penalties. Depending on the circumstances of your traffic ticket, you could be facing heavy fines, points on your license, suspension or revocation of your license and even jail time. Beyond that, a conviction for a multiple-point violation could lead to your license being suspended, as well.
A skilled traffic defense attorney can look over the evidence in your case and help you navigate the complex NY legal system. This will go a long way toward helping you emerge unscathed from this ordeal. When Mr. Katz represents you in Pomona Traffic Court, he will fight your traffic charges, whether you were cited for speeding, driving under the influence, failure to yield or any other traffic offense.Most Common Traffic Charges in Pomona, NY
Mr. Katz appears every single day in traffic courts throughout NY, including Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County. He possesses more than 36 years of experience, so he knows what it takes to beat traffic charges for:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
Don’t risk ending up with a serious traffic conviction on your driving record. If you make the mistake of simply pleading guilty to your traffic ticket or just paying the fine, you could wind up with a lot points on your license and higher insurance premiums as a result. Before you make any decisions about how to proceed in your traffic case, discuss your options with a knowledgeable NY traffic attorney. The negative consequences of a guilty plea to a traffic charge in Pomona include:
- The Pomona Traffic Court will contact the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and notify the DMV of your conviction. The DMV will then put the traffic conviction on your driving record, which can result in higher motor vehicle insurance rates. Moreover, if you get too many points on your license, you risk losing your driving privileges in NY.
- The Pomona Village Traffic Court judge might decide to impose hefty fines, monetary penalties and other court costs associated with your traffic ticket. Worse yet, you might find it difficult to cover these costs because you will also face higher insurance premiums, depending on the severity of the traffic charges.
- Your auto insurance carrier could decide to cancel your coverage altogether, depending on the type of traffic ticket in your case.
- The traffic court judge could have the option of suspending or revoking your NY driver’s license.
You may not need to appear in traffic court to answer your ticket – so long as you are represented by an experienced traffic attorney. Mr. Katz believes that every person deserves a strong legal defense when facing traffic charges in Pomona, NY. That’s why he will provide you with high-quality legal representation and help you win your case.Talk to an Experienced Pomona, NY Traffic Ticket Attorney
If a patrol officer has cited you for a moving violation in Pomona or anywhere else in Rockland County, New York, Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. is a skilled traffic defense lawyer who knows every aspect of NY traffic law and who can help you beat your charges. He has successfully defended many clients against traffic tickets in New York, including Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County. Call Mr. Katz anytime at 845-377-2022 to discuss your traffic matter or schedule a consultation at his office in New Paltz, NY.