Kaser Village Court
Kaser is a village located in the Town of Ramapo, which is part of Rockland County, NY. Despite being very small, the village has a relatively large population of more than 4,700 people. The Village of Kaser is located along New York State Route 306. If you were ticketed for a traffic violation on any roadway in Kaser, you should call a skilled traffic attorney today. Jonathan D. Katz, Esq., routinely appears in courts throughout Rockland County, NY, including Kaser Village.
You may not be required to appear in Kaser Traffic Court to address your traffic ticket. It is still a good idea, however, to speak with a lawyer before you decide to plead guilty or pay a fine. Do not assume that you are automatically guilty simply because a traffic officer pulled you over and issued you a traffic ticket. A skilled traffic lawyer can examine the details of your case and help you figure out your next step. Jonathan Katz has successfully represented many clients facing charges for speeding, running a stop sign, driving under the influence (DUI) and every other traffic offense in NY.Traffic Offenses in Kaser Village, New York
Mr. Katz defends clients every single day in courtrooms throughout New York, including Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County. He has successfully handled traffic matters involving Kaser NY residents, other NY drivers and out-of-state drivers who have been ticketed for moving violations while passing through New York. He can defend you against any traffic charges, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
- Plea Agreements: Mr. Katz is able to negotiate with prosecutors and traffic cops because he possesses more than 36 years of experience defending clients against traffic tickets in New York. Mr. Katz will look over the details of your traffic stop and determine whether the patrol officer had a legal right to stop your car in the first place. If the officer lacked probable cause or if they made a procedural mistake after the traffic stop, Mr. Katz may be able to get your charges dismissed prior to trial.
- Going to Trial: Mr. Katz realizes that it is extremely important for you to keep your driving record clean. That’s why he prepares every traffic case with the expectation that it will eventually go to trial. If the time comes to challenge your ticket in Kaser Traffic Court, he will cross-examine witnesses and contest the opposition’s evidence in order to win your traffic case and help you beat the charges.
An experienced traffic lawyer should do whatever it takes to help you avoid the most significant penalties for a traffic violation. When Mr. Katz stands up for you in Kaser Traffic Court, he will bring a wealth of knowledge with him because he has decades of experience handling traffic matters in Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County, Ulster County and everywhere else in NY. Whether you were cited for speeding, driving under the influence or driving with a suspended license, Mr. Katz will fight on your behalf and challenge the traffic charges.Consult an Experienced Kaser, NY Traffic Ticket Attorney
If you have been ticketed for a moving violation in Kaser, NY, or anywhere else in Rockland County, you need to contact a knowledgeable traffic attorney before speaking with the prosecutor or thinking about accepting a plea deal. Do not risk your driver’s license. Contact Jonathan D. Katz, Esq., a traffic attorney who has years of experience handling traffic cases throughout New York, including Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County and Ulster County. You can call Mr. Katz anytime at 845-377-2022 to discuss your traffic case or schedule a consultation at his office in Saugerties, NY.