Grand View-on-Hudson Village Court
Grand View-on-Hudson Justice Court
118 River Road
Grand View Hudson, NY 10960
Grand View-on-Hudson is an extremely small village that is part of Orangetown, NY, which is in Rockland County. The village has a population of fewer than 300 people. Although no major roadways pass through Grand View-on-Hudson, the Palisades Interstate Parkway and the Taconic Parkway both run through the Town of Orangetown. If you were ticketed for speeding on any road in Grand View-on-Hudson or Orangetown, New York, you should speak with qualified traffic lawyer Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. immediately.
Do not automatically assume that you have to plead guilty or pay a fine just because you were issued a citation for a moving violation in Grand View-on-Hudson, NY. Talk to a qualified traffic attorney before you speak to the prosecutor.
If you simply pay your fine and end up pleading guilty to a traffic violation, your driving record could be tarnished. This can have disastrous consequences, including the possible suspension of your license and a drastic spike in your auto insurance premiums.
Do not take any chances in your traffic case. Let an experienced traffic lawyer like Mr. Katz examine the details of your case and make sure that you are aware of all of your legal options. Traffic officers are not perfect; they can, and often do, make mistakes. Additionally, the radar equipment utilized by traffic cops is not perfect. A skilled traffic lawyer can look over the evidence, scrutinize the police officer’s probable cause for making the traffic stop in the first place and fight your ticket both in and out of the courtroom. In many cases, he is able to get his clients’ traffic charges dismissed or downgraded to a non-moving violation.Most Common Traffic Offenses in Rockland County, NY
Mr. Katz has more than 36 years of experience defending clients charged with NY traffic offenses, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
- Plea Agreements: Mr. Katz has more than 36 years of experience as a traffic lawyer in New York. During that time, he has successfully represented many clients facing traffic charges in NY courtrooms. He has also earned a reputation for getting the job done in the courtroom. His reputation as a proven winner often precedes him when he negotiates with local prosecutors in traffic cases.
- Going to Trial: If your case heads to trial in Grand View-on-Hudson Traffic Court, an experienced traffic attorney could make all the difference. Mr. Katz fights on behalf of his clients because he believes everyone is entitled to a strong defense, regardless of the severity of their traffic charges. He appears regularly in Rockland County courtrooms, including Grand View-on-Hudson Court, so he knows how the local prosecutors strategize and knows what it takes to beat your charges.
If you do not have a qualified traffic attorney on your side, it will be tough for you to challenge your traffic charges in Grand View-on-Hudson Traffic Court. A conviction could expose you to significant penalties, including points on your driver’s license, suspension or revocation of your license, heavy fines and even jail time. Beyond that, Grand View-on-Hudson NY patrol officers often issue multiple-point violations on the same ticket, which can result in lots of points on your license in a short period of time.Contact a Qualified Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Grand View-on-Hudson, NY
Take control of your situation and fight back against your traffic charges in Grand View-on-Hudson Court. A conviction could have serious implications, but a skilled traffic lawyer can help you challenge your ticket and avoid the most serious penalties. Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. is an experienced traffic attorney who has successfully represented clients facing traffic charges in Rockland County and everywhere else in NY. Contact me calling (845) 834-4747 (toll free (866) 614-8872 from the U.S.) or fill out the online contact form to schedule your consultation with Jonathan D. Katz.