Airmont Village Court
Village of Airmont Justice Court
251 Cherry Lane
P.O. Box 578
Tallman, NY 10982
Airmont Village Court Website
Airmont Village is a small village located in Rockland County, New York. The village is part of the Town of Ramapo. Interstate-87 and NY State Route 59 pass through Airmont Village. If you were ticketed for speeding while driving on one of these roads, or on any other road in Airmont Village, NY, an experienced traffic lawyer like Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. can assist you and help you beat the charges.
The majority of traffic tickets in Airmont Village, New York will not require your presence in the courtroom. Regardless of whether you need to appear in court, you should still explore all of your available legal options before making any decisions in your traffic case. Do not decide to pay a traffic fine or plead guilty until speaking with an attorney. An experienced traffic lawyer can stand up for you in court and contest the ticket on your behalf. As your lawyer, Mr. Katz will fight to help you avoid the most serious penalties for a traffic violation in Airmont Village. He will work with the prosecutor to negotiate a favorable plea deal or challenge the traffic charges in the courtroom if your case heads to trial. Mr. Katz has more than 36 years of experience handling traffic matters in Rockland County, Dutchess County, Orange County, Ulster County and everywhere else in New York.
Prior to making a final decision about whether to pay a traffic fine or plead guilty, make sure you speak with an experienced attorney. You need to understand the consequences of a guilty plea before you simply accept the penalties for a traffic ticket. If you plead guilty and simply pay the fine, it could end up haunting you for a very long time. Your driving record could be tarnished and your insurance carrier may decide to spike your premiums. In the worst cases, your insurance company might even cancel your coverage altogether. A knowledgeable traffic lawyer can defend you in Airmont Traffic Court and help you beat your traffic charges.Traffic Offenses in Rockland County, NY
Mr. Katz has decades of experience representing clients cited for traffic infractions in Rockland County and everywhere else in NY. He has successfully defended clients accused of all kinds of traffic violations, including:
- High-Speed Tickets
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving without Insurance
- Handheld Cell Phone Tickets
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Violations
- DWI / DWAI / DUI
- Running a Red Light
- Illegal Lane Changes
- Failure to Yield
- Faulty Equipment
- Repeat Offenses
- Other Traffic Violations
If you are plead guilty or are convicted of a traffic violation in Airmont, New York, the penalties may include:
- The New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) will receive notice of your conviction in Airmont Traffic Court. The DMV will then place the traffic conviction on your driving record. Drivers from other states will also face penalties because the NY DMV will forward notice of the conviction to your home state.
- The judge may decide to impose costly fines, monetary penalties and other court costs in connection with your traffic violation. Mr. Katz will work hard to make sure your traffic charges are dismissed or a least significantly reduced to minimize the potential fines.
- You may wind up paying higher insurance premiums after your insurance company gets notice of your conviction in Airmont Village Traffic Court.
- Your license could be suspended or revoked for serious traffic charges or if you accrue too many points.
If you were ticketed for speeding, failure to yield or any other traffic violation in Airmont Village, NY, Jonathan D. Katz, Esq. is prepared to assist you and help you fight the charges. He understands the nuances of New York traffic laws and know what it takes to win in the courtroom. Contact him now at 845-377-2022 to discuss your traffic matter or schedule a consultation at his New Paltz, NY office.